Amazingly powerful and ultra-versatile, GT-1000CORE delivers the most complete guitar and bass processing experience available in a single stompbox. The full DSP muscle of the flagship GT-1000 lives inside this mini juggernaut, driving class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, 24 simultaneous effects blocks, and over 140 unique amp/effect types for unlimited creative expression. GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a standalone processor for playing live and in the studio. And with flexible I/O and vast control support, it’s right at home as the core of any rig.
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
- Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
- 16 locations for loading WAV-format speaker impulse responses
- Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
- Control out function for switching amp channels
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Download and share Livesets at BOSS Tone Exchange
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
Latest GT-1000CORE Update: Version 1.10 (January 2022)
The GT-1000CORE continues to evolve through ongoing firmware development that adds new features and functionality enhancements requested by users.
- Mastering FX—Eleven different Mastering FX allow you to shape the overall sound at the line output for different styles and playing situations.
- New Master Delay Types—Five delay algorithms from the historic BOSS/Roland library have been added: SDE-3000, DD-20 Standard and DD-20 Analog, and Warm and Glitch from the DD-8.
- More Onboard Speaker IRs for Recording—The speaker IR selection in Recording mode has been greatly expanded with the ability to use “Original” speaker types from different amplifiers.
- More Mic Types—A new RBN121 mic type and three mic blend types have been added to the Speaker Simulator block.
*For optimal performance, stay up to date with the current GT-1000CORE system software and BOSS Tone Studio