Go Super-Sonic with Fender!
Fender turned heads a few years back when they crammed two classic amps and the high-gain crunch of modern amps into one box. Well, they re-tooled the Super-Sonic, dropping it down to 22 watts, and giving this latest incarnation a fatter tone and more bass. With a passel of tubes and two channels, you can dial in your perfect guitar tone. The Super-Sonic 22 is designed for serious players desiring modern high-gain tones and industry-standard Fender clean tones – and it delivers it all perfectly! The Super-Sonic 60 is built around a 22-watt all-tube amp driving a single 12″ speaker. The Super-Sonic 22 boasts a 6V6 power section that offers up a deluxe reverb-style feel with moderate output. Like its big brother, the Super-Sonic 22 can conjure everything from classic clean to face-melting high-gain tones.
- 22-watt tube amp
- 8-ohm output
- 1 x 12″ 50-watt Fender Lightning Bolt Speaker by Eminence
- 2 channels (vintage and burn)
- Spring reverb effect
- Blonde textured vinyl covering
- 2 X 6V6, 3 x 12AX7, and 2 x 12AT7 tube complements
- Amplifier cover included
- 4-button footswitch included
Get killer tones – and a whole lot of them – with Fender’s Super-Sonic 22!
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 22W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12″
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 2-band (Channel 1), 3-band (Channel 2)
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x Speaker
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 7-pin DIN (channel, fat, reverb, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 4-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Birch Plywood with Blonde textured Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.3″
- Width: 24″
- Depth: 8.5″
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2160000400