Our Most Expressive Keyboard
We specifically designed the Impulse keyboard to let you create truly expressive performances. Ultra-responsive with semi-weighted action and aftertouch, its full-size piano style keys adapt perfectly to any instrument you want to play, including organs, synths and pianos.
While you’re playing, our unique High Rate Scan (HRS) technology will scan the keyboard 10,000 times per second to capture every nuance of your performance.
You can choose between a 61, 49 and 25-key version of Impulse. The only difference is that the 25-key sacrifices its faders to make it easier to carry around.
Produce Better Music
Mix and sculpt your sound using endless smooth-action knobs, low-profile 45mm faders, loads of buttons and a custom LCD screen. All controls work seamlessly with major music software and can be mapped to any parameter.
Make Music Straight Out of the Box
Ableton Live Lite comes in the box and integrates seamlessly with all the controls to provide:
- Mixer control (all channels)
- Transport control
- Clip launch (using Impulse’s back-lit drum pads)
- Scene launch
- Plug-in/Device control
You’ll also get an impressive library of free samples from Loopmasters, as well as our Bass Station software plug-in, which recreates the sound of the legendary analogue bass synthesiser.
Impulse also gives you instant hands-on control of other major music software, including:
- Pro Tools: Mixer control (all channels), Transport control
- Logic: Mixer control (all channels), Transport control, Plug-in instrument/effects control (instant control of Logic’s own plug-ins and 3rd party VST/AU plug-ins)
- Cubase: Mixer control (all channels), Transport control, Plug-in instrument/effects control
- Reason/Record: Mixer control, Transport control, Instant control of rack devices (Thor, Dr Octo Rex etc.)
- Cakewalk/Sonar: Mixer control (all channels), Transport control, Plug-in VST instrument/effects control
“It’s so easy to use – everything’s just assigned to everything. So simple.”
– Jimmy Mac, Keys – Lorde
Do More with Your Drum Pads
Play drums in real time with pressure-sensitive pads for rolling beats, looping drum samples and designing arpeggios. These pads also function as multicoloured clip launchers in Ableton Live, so you can tell whether clip is loaded (yellow), playing (green), or recording (red).
Connect To Just About Anything
Impulse is class-compliant and USB bus-powered, so you can simply plug it into Mac or Windows and get started straight away, without the need for a power supply.
Impulse is gig-ready, too; 5 pin MIDI outputs allow you to connect to your favourite synth or module.